Responsibilities & Expectations
Art Technology Educator Responsibilities
- Provide the art teacher with a basic understanding and logiistics of the use of the tablet in a classroom setting .
- Provide the art teacher and students with a basic understanding and use of iPad Apps for the purpose of art instruction.
- Provide the art teacher and students with a basic understanding of the use of the Internet as a vital resource tool.
School Site Art Teacher Expectations
- The art teacher will become aware of the advantages of technological applications in a visual arts education program.
- The art teacher will gain knowledge of the use of iPad Apps, functions and logistics in a classroom setting.
- The school site art teacher must be present in the classroom at all times during the Art Technology Specialist's visit.
- The school site art teacher must maintain an appropiate level of proper classroom student behavior and learning environment.
Responsibilities Of The School Site
The schools chosen to participate in this program will agree to the following requirements:
- Provide an adequate facility on the first floor of the school site or access to elevator (art classroom is preferred).
Provided facility must have a Smart Board or access to a projector and screen.
- Access to the school site WIFI
- Assist in loading and unloading of equipment.